Your statement above will be one of several answers that are possible. Possible questions could be:
1. The causes of children to become trafficked?
2. Who is most to blame when children are trafficked?
Then start your essay with a story of a child (real or imagined) that is trafficked by their parents. Next tell the statistics of trafficking of children. End that first paragraph (or it could take 2 paragraphs dependent on how information that is much have) with the question above. The paragraph that is next tell a number of the possible answers that other individuals might give, and then tell your answer in a sentence something such as this:
Though some social people might blame XX or XX, in fact, parents are to blame for human trafficking of these children because XX, XX, and XX.
Those three reasons following the ‘because” would be the basis associated with rest of the argument.
I need to write an essay that is argumentative ugly produce being the solution to hunger. Is it possible to help?
The answer is had by you to your question. Below are a few thesis questions that will help you:
1. Does the U.S. need to re-think the necessity of “perfect produce?”
2. How do we solve the problem of hunger using our resources that are current?
3. What happens to “ugly produce?”
How do you write a topic sentence for an argumentative essay on the niche “Year Round vs. Traditional Schooling”?
You would answer one of the questions that are following
1. Is year-round schooling better than traditional schooling?
2. Exactly what are the benefits of year-round schooling vs. traditional schooling?
3. Should a school switch from traditional schooling to year-round? Lanjutkan membaca Begin by formulating a relevant question which includes more than one answer.